January 7, 2021
As a valued guest, our family at Lakefront at LandsEnd wanted to let you know we are taking extra precautions to help ensure your health and safety against the Coronavirus during any upcoming visit to Lake Nacimiento. Nothing is more important to our family-owned business as the health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit our property. We want all of our guests to enjoy their time away from their daily lives and enjoy the healthy great outdoors, which is known to reduce stress, increase focus and boost creativity.
We will maintain more stringent health and safety protocols as we keep an eye on what is happening:
• We are constantly monitoring the recommendations of health experts such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other health agencies to ensure we have the most accurate information and take appropriate actions.
• Our cleaning staff follows the recommendations from CDC for cleaning each house. They will sanitize and clean each unit after guests have checked out. Additionally, we will be taking extra precautions to ensure that all surfaces (such as door knobs, chairs, and water faucets) are being disinfected with the appropriate disinfectants while preparing the houses for your visit.
• Cleaning staff are wearing disposable gloves during the cleaning process and disposing of them regularly as well as washing and disinfecting their hands according to CDC guidelines.
As a guest of Lakefront at LandsEnd, you will be responsible for abiding by all local regulations and guidelines in regards to COVID-19. The current shelter in place order in San Luis Obispo County as well as the entire state of California must be taken seriously.
In accordance with the orders:
• Anyone on the property must practice social distancing with other groups on the property.
• Gatherings of any kind, outside the household, are prohibited.
As an additional measure, if your reservation is coming up, we kindly ask you to contact us to reschedule your upcoming stay should you experiences any of the following:
• Flu like symptoms in the past 14 days
• Having been told you have the Coronavirus, the flu or other communicable illness
• Persistent cough
• Traveling outside the country or having come in close contact with someone who has traveled outside the country in the past 14 days
• Also should a renter believe they have been exposed or one of their companions have been exposed they are not to come to the property
Cancellation Policy: We will be adjusting our cancellation policy for the time being in efforts to try and be more accommodating during this difficult situation. Standard cancellation policy as per our license agreement:
• Cancellations 60 days or more prior to the check in date – 25% cancellation charge of the total booking fee.
• Cancellations within 60 days of arrival – 100% cancellation charge of the total booking fee.
Adjusted cancellation policy for COVID-19 related cancellations for 2021:
• Cancellations 30 days or more, prior to check in date – 25% cancellation fee of the total booking fee OR the fee can be credited towards your next reservation later this year or in 2022.
• Cancellations within 29 – 15 days of arrival – 100% of your booking fee can be credited towards your next reservation later this year or in 2022 with no penalty.
• Cancellations within 14 days of arrival – No refund. Any COVID-19 exception will be managed on a case by case bases at the sole discretion of LandsEnd Management.
Boat/Vessel Launching: Lake Nacimiento Resort launch ramp is currently open with a quagga inspector. They are asking you to stay in your car while vessel is inspected. Marina and the Resorts General Store are open with limited hours.
Thank you for trusting us during these challenging times. If there is anything else we can do to make you and your family more comfortable during your visit, please don’t hesitate to ask. Our first priority is keeping Lakefront at LandsEnd’s family members and guests safe and well-informed.
Lakefront and LandsEnd
6545 Nacimiento Shores Rd.
Bradley, CA 93426
Leave a Reply